Our Friday Camelon walk re launched on Friday 2nd April, leaving from Forth Valley Sensory Centre Garden at 11.30am, and we were delighted to see everyone back walking with us. We had a great turnout and the sun was shining! We hope we can welcome new walkers very soon therefore keep a look out for updates. This walk runs in partnership with Forth Valley Sensory Centre and The Braveheart Association. For more information please contact Eva on firstname.lastname@example.org / FB: Get Out Get Active Forth Valley.
- Friday’s Walk – Back in Action! 5 April 2021
- FVDS Hate Crime 1 April 2021
- FVDS Awards 2020 2 March 2021
- Nanairo Ekiden, big succes! 3 December 2020
- Forth Valley Disability Regional School and Clubs Swimming Championships 2020 3 November 2020
16 March 2020